Monday, July 18, 2011

Two Things

1. Am I the only person who finds it slightly strange that the movie currently breaking box office records is based on a book that (nearly) everyone has already read and knows the ending? Something something media/brand/etc....but only now is the official Harry Potter saga over!

2. On a completely different note, I found the difficulty rating of "moderately easy" for ehow's page on how to "learn 18th Century Counterpoint" pretty damn optimistic, especially given it recomends you go to college. Also - why a picture of Beethoven on a site about Bach? This used to really piss me off, but now I can only just laugh at this kind of stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't read the book. Will wait for the movie to come out on TV. Don't tell me the ending. Still waiting for Hallows 1 to come out for free.

Pam said...

Okay, Dad!